About downloadable books
How do I order a downloadable book?
- Make sure you choose the correct format for the device you are using.
- After you check out you will be able to download your book once your payment is complete.
- You will also receive an email with instructions for downloading the book. Please note: the email will not come from thebereancall.com, it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folder if you do not see the email within a few minutes.
- When you download the book, you must save it somewhere where you can find it back, we cannot help you with this step. We recommend that whether you are using a Windows computer or Mac, you always save your downloaded products to the "downloads" folder.
- For help getting your book onto you device, see our eBook formats page.
Make sure you choose the format you want from the dropdown menu on the product page:
After you place your order you'll see a link on your screen to download the book:
You will receive an email like this:
Click on the download link and save your book to your device.
If you have purchased a downloadable book on an iOS device, make sure you choose "open in iBooks" after clicking on the download link:
When purchasing on a Windows computer, choose "open with..." and choose your ePub reader. (Sorry we can't recommend one ePub reader over another for Windows)
When purchasing on a Mac computer select "open with iBooks":